Top 35 Powerful Fake Family Quotes: Why they hurt and how to heal.
These fake family quotes may inspire you or make you aware of the two-faced people in our society.
These two-faced people often turn out to be the family members we trusted and relied on.
Sometimes, people show kindness, love, and care, and we assume they are good people until they betray us in our crucial times.
We live in a dark age, and finding someone worthy of our love is very rare.
Let’s explore the teachings of famous people who tried to warn us about these fake families.
Top 35 Fake Family Quotes
1. “So, you want to sniff out imposters in your family? Just put money in the equation and see what happens.” – Samuel Zulu
2. “If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.”- Will Smith
3. “Blood doesn’t make you family. Some of the most demonic and demeaning people in your life share your DNA.” – Temi Ade
4. “Fake families are like clouds when they disappear, the day is much brighter.” – Unknown
5. “Better to have an honest enemy than a false family.” – Unknown
6. “You don’t get to choose your family, but you do get to choose how they’re allowed to treat you.” – Unknown.
7. “Family is where you’re meant to be most free, don’t let blood chain you down.”-Michelle Meleen
8. “A dysfunctional family is not a family at all, it’s a toxic relationship parading as a requirement.”- Unknown
9. “Like arsenic, toxic people will slowly kill you. They kill your positive spirit and play with your mind and emotions. The only cure is to let them go.”- Denisse Lisseth
10. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great.”- Mark Twain
11. “Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.”- Leonardo DiCaprio
12. “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
13. “A child should never feel as if they need to earn a mother’s love.” – Sherrie Campbell
14. “Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them… they always say the problem is someone else.” – Darlene Quimet
15. “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” – Ismail Haniyeh
16. “People who try to bring you down everyday aren’t important in your life, so you better treat their opinions as such.” – Terry Mark
17. “Relatives are the worst friends, said the fox as the dogs took after him.” – Danish Proverb
18. “The more dysfunctional, the more some family members seek to control the behavior of others.” – David W. Earle
19. “Stop entertaining two-faced people. You know the ones who have split personalities and untrustworthy habits.” – Amaka Imani Nkosazana.
20. “Honesty and integrity are the best revenge you can give to fake relatives.” Samuel Zulu
Quotes on healing from a fake family
21. “It’s Okay To Cut Toxic Family Members Out Of Your Life, Blood Isn’t Thicker Than Peace Of Mind.” – Unknown
22. “You’re going to encounter some people, and when you find your interaction with them is very fatiguing or makes you emotionally upset and that’s a recurrent pattern, ditch that person immediately.
I don’t care if it’s an employee, a close relationship, someone you grew up with, or even a family member – if that is the case, get away from them.” – Dr. Doug Mcguff
23. “Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out!” – Robert Tew
24.“You don’t ever have to feel guilty about removing toxic people from your life.
It doesn’t matter whether someone is a relative, romantic interest, employer, childhood friend, or a new acquaintance — you don’t have to make room for people who cause you pain or make you feel small.
It’s one thing if a person owns up to their behavior and makes an effort to change.
But if a person disregards your feelings, ignores your boundaries, and continues to treat you in a harmful way, they need to go.” – Daniell Koepke
25. “Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives.” – Akshay Dubey
26. “Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.” – Tony Robbins
27. “The wound is the place where the light enters you.” – Rumi
28. You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.” – Joan Jett
29. “When you see the genuine, you don’t deal with the fakes anymore.” – Nima Davani
30. “If you’re more concerned about our reputation than about me, then I’ll just withdraw and not have a family anymore.” – Gregory R. Reid
31. In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past but you will find yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
32. “When you notice someone does something toxic the first time, don’t wait for the second time before you address it.” – Shahida Arabi
33. “Love them from a distance. Pray for them, wish them well, but don’t allow them to abuse you.” – Kimber Waul
34. “Just like there’s always time for pain, there’s always time for healing.”― Jennifer Brown
35. “The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.” ― Marianne Williamson
Sometimes our parents and relatives become toxic unintentionally.
They force their children emotionally to live according to their wishes and dreams.
Sometimes, parents cannot let their children free in the open world because they are two possessives.
And sometimes, parents try to protect their reputation by not letting their children do certain things in life which may make the child happy and free.
Parenting is not easy, and there are many things to consider before you raise a child.
I hope these quotes help you in certain ways.